[BKARTS] 2006 Forest Field Journal Calendar

Winter Greetings, all!

Here is my 2006 FOREST FIELD JOURNAL CALENDAR. I created the original paintings for the calendar out in wild ancient forests of Alaska and Oregon, working directly on field journal pages with watercolor, gouache, ink and pencil. The pages were scanned, slightly reduced, and otherwise reproduced as painted, retaining those imperfections, accidents, raindrops and tea stains inherent to field work. This signed, open edition, archival-quality calendar was printed with pigmented ink on 100% cotton rag paper and accordion bound by hand. It measures 8.5 x 33 inches when fully open, and can stand free on a shelf or hang on the wall. It measures 8.5 x 5.5 inches, when folded.

The details, should you wish to know:
Price: $25
Shipping: $2 per calendar (also available in our neighborhood at Lotus Art Gallery)
Sales Tax for California purchasers: 7.25% ($1.81 per calendar)
For delivery by Christmas, please email your order ASAP and send payment to arrive by Dec. 16

And, here's how to order:
1. Please fill in this form and email back to me ASAP (fill out a separate form for each recipient, if shipping to more than one person):

Name: _________________________________________________________

Ship to address: _________________________________________________________

Phone: _________________________________________________________

Email: _________________________________________________________

______________ Calendars @ $25.00 $ _____________

Shipping @ $2 per calendar $ _____________

California orders sales tax @ $1.81 per calendar $ _____________

Total Due $ _____________

2. Please send payment by check or money order (sorry, no credit cards) along with a copy of your order form via US Mail to me at the address below.

Many thanks and peaceful holidays to all,
-: :- ((¸¸.·´* Andie Thrams -: :-

PO Box 304, Coloma CA 95613
(530) 626-6181

P.S. Please let me know if you prefer to be zapped from this private list.