Re: [BKARTS] Paper folding

I don't know how to fold all four rooms from one sheet of paper but I do know
how to make one room from folded, cut and glued paper. Then you can glue the
four rooms together in a certain   way to make a   book that opens to expose
all four rooms. I taught this in a class a few years ago and its part of my
accordion 2 kit. I would be glad to send you the directions for my version of
this book. It contains illustrations so it would have to be a PDF by e-mail. Or I
can mail a copy to you if you supply your address.
Patty Grass