Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 7 Dec 2005 to 8 Dec 2005 (#2005-341)

IBT in Troy, NY or Edwards Brother's in Ann Arbor, MI

Felice E. Lau
Felix Press
410 5th St
Ann Arbor, MI 48103-4837
c. 734-323-0663
felixpress2@xxxxxxxxx
www-personal.umich.edu/~felice

On Dec 9, 2005, at 12:00 AM, BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system wrote:

Topics of the day:

  1. Report back about glue application (2)
  2. Request for information - D. Beck equipment
  3. Printing on demand (5)
  4. Paper folding
  5. BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 6 Dec 2005 to 7 Dec 2005 (#2005-340) (3)
  6. Printing scrolls (7)
  7. Printing scrolls and THE scroll