Re: [BKARTS] Exlibris

I'm not finding a Web site for Exlibris, the company someone recommended for doing a short-run hardcover book. Does anyone know the URL? Also, I'm looking for something attractive and nicely done, rather than a "somewhat crappy looking stock cover," as mentioned by another person in one response to my post. The document I want to have bound and printed has already been designed by me and can be generated as a pdf file.
Thanks to all those who've responded.
Susan