[BKARTS] Tacking Ribbon

Hello All, I am doing a production run of a according style book and I am wanting to tack ribbon to the covers just to hold in place. The ribbon is then covered with the inside text sheet. Just putting a little PVA on the ribbon end is being a real pain because it just wants to fall off. Any tricks of the trade out there on tacking ribbon in place?

Thanks,
Keith

Leaders in yesterday's technology. *** The Graphic Touch Letterpress Company Salem, Ohio 800-433-1288