Re: [BKARTS] Tacking Ribbon

Keith,

If you dot the end of the ribbon bits (or the contact point on the board) prior to assembly stage with PVA--early enough to let it dry--then us a tacking iron (used in dry mounting) to stick the ribbon down... the PVA will melt enough to hold.

You can actually mount cloth this way for book covers. Look back in the archives where Richard Minsky has described this once or twice.

Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

ddrake@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
IM: stitchbyhand