[BKARTS] Mayflies of the Driftless Region

Dear Gaylord,
What an extraordinary and beautiful edition!
Your engravings are exquisite.

I'd recently rediscovered Wisconsin, having found a new pup
there--and now mayflies!

There's much to admire in the four years and care taken with
your work, and again, I'm reminded, like the distinctive differences
in each of your engravings, how each of us finds a path to what we love.

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
NEW WORK:www.alicesimpson.com