Re: [BKARTS] Tacking Ribbon

I prefer to secure ribbon with ATG (gummy two-sided tape available from framer's suppliers; there is an acid-free version available). There is no drying time, so it adheres immediately and the ribbon won't move, it is not liquid at all so it can't make a hard spot or stain. If you have any concerns for posterity, it is completely reversible, though the non-archival stuff will stain over time. Some people find it a big pain to work with. I LOVE it. I forgo the big applicator gun and use fingers and a single-edge razor blade.

Good luck,
Rebecca