Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Dec 2005 to 11 Dec 2005 (#2005-344)

Mindy-
What you've accomplished is wonderful!

I'd be interested in your Poem class if you do it again.
This weekend is not a good time for me.
Please let me know if you offer it again after the holidays.

Also, would you give me information on working, perhaps with you, on a
letterpress book I've been trying to complete for several years. It's too much for
me to do alone, twelve pages, two colors
and I'm looking for an affordable way to get it done. Letterpress time,
assistance with printing.
If this is something you might be interested in, I could send you the specs.

Holiday Cheer,
Alice

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N