[BKARTS] Hermes & Pearce Leather Reincarnation?

Hi, All.
I loved Pearce goatskins, especially for the rich colors and luster. They were imported by Hermes Leather in NY. I know the Pearce tannery closed. Any suggestions for comparable substitutes?

Also, would anyone recommend particular leathers and a contact person from Hermes as a replacement? I've not had any luck yet with response from them.

Bob Roberts