[BKARTS] CBPA Announces the Spring 2006 Community Schedule!

Hello friends,

yes, Spring has sprung, even though there is 5 inches of snow on the ground
in Chicago as we write this e-mail! We are celebrating spring here at the
Columbia  Center for Book and Paper Arts in the middle of December! We think
we have a great line up of classes for you to enjoy and come and partake of
this spring. Please check us out on the web at
http://bookandpaper.org/classes.html  to see the full class listings.  Call
us to reserved your space in the classes, and come hear some of the great
lectures we have lined up for you!

Hope to see you at the Center and in the studios soon!

Anita M. Garza

--
Anita M. Garza
Director of Community Programs