Re: [BKARTS] Tacking Ribbon

Thanks everyone, the many options have been extremely helpful!!!

Keith

Leaders in yesterday's technology. *** The Graphic Touch Letterpress Company Salem, Ohio 800-433-1288 On Dec 12, 2005, at 4:59 PM, Lavinia Adler wrote:

I've been very happy using dry film double-sided Mono Adhesive which is
non-acidic and comes in a convenient applicator. It's available at A.C.
Moore and Michael's Crafts.

Lavinia

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:18:31 -0500 Keith Berger <tradebind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>