Re: [BKARTS] Gum Ammoniac

In a message dated 12/12/2005 4:54:47 PM Eastern Standard Time,
callibeth@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Gum  ammoniac is in Kremer's catalog, but I've never bought any from  them.

That's where I buy mine. Just a note- when purchasing larger quanities the
material is usually (but not always) less well sorted.  This means  lots of
small rocks and vegetable matter so sort the gum before soaking  it.

Regards,

Sybil Archibald

_www.manuscriptarts.com/sybil.htm_ (http://www.manuscriptarts.com/sybil.htm)
_www.lapisandgold.com_ (http://www.lapisandgold.com)