[BKARTS] Books and magazines for sale

Dear friends

I have been doing some sorting and have some books and magazines I would like to pass along. Prices include media mail shipping. If you are interested in any of the items, reply to me off list. Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

Umbrella magazine, 1997-present, 25 issues - $35.00

Tabellae Ansatae-now Bound and Lettered- $3.00 (cover price $8.50) or $15. for the lot
volume 3: 1-2
volume 2: 1 and 4
volume 1: 1-3

Sleight of Bnding- Cherryl Moote-brand new spiral bound- $12.00

Albums- Richard w. Horton- saddle-stitched large booklet- $5.00

Matting and Hinging of Works of Art- National Preservation Program Publication-saddle-stitched large booklet- $4.00

Unbinding the Book: The Boundless Concertina- Barbara Harman- small handbound book- $7.00

The Practical Guide to Marbling Paper- Anne Chambers- $3.00

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com