[BKARTS] New Catalog, Prospectus from Convivio Bookworks

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

A prospectus for our newest letterpress printed, handbound book, "The Room of Crosses," is now available, as is our first print catalog in quite a long while. Those on our mailing list will be receiving theirs any day now, if they've not yet found the packet in their mailboxes. If you'd like a catalog and a ROC prospectus, let us know. Drop by our website and add your name to our mailing list by clicking on the link for "The Convivio Dispatch."

You can also see online images from the new book in our catalog pages ("Letterpress Books").

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

We thank you for your support, and wish you all a happy Santa Lucia Day. We're stopping by the Swedish bakery in Lantana on our way home from work to pick up some saffron buns, which is a nice treat on a dark mid-December's night.
John & Seth
the Book of Days Guys, of course

Convivio Bookworks
Book and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
http://www.conviviobookworks.com