Re: [BKARTS] Books and magazines for sale

Susan

I'm interested in vol.1, no. 1-3 of Tabellae Ansatae.

Let me know how to pay, etc. if the issues are available.

Cheers. Edith
Librarian, PPS Professional LIbrary

>>> skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 12/13/2005 10:25 AM >>>
Dear friends

I have been doing some sorting and have some books and magazines I
would like to pass along. Prices include media mail shipping. If you
are interested in any of the items, reply to me off list. Thanks.

in good spirit
Susan

Umbrella magazine, 1997-present, 25 issues - $35.00

Tabellae Ansatae-now Bound and Lettered- $3.00 (cover price $8.50) or

$15. for the lot
     volume 3: 1-2
     volume 2: 1 and 4
     volume 1: 1-3

Sleight of Bnding- Cherryl Moote-brand new spiral bound- $12.00

Albums- Richard w. Horton- saddle-stitched large booklet- $5.00

Matting and Hinging of Works of Art- National Preservation Program
Publication-saddle-stitched large booklet- $4.00

Unbinding the Book: The Boundless Concertina- Barbara Harman- small
handbound book- $7.00

The Practical Guide to Marbling Paper- Anne Chambers- $3.00

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord
Newburyport, MA

skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.makingbooks.com