[BKARTS] Bookbinding equipment

This came to me from a friend who lives in Yachats, OR on the Pacific coast (you say ya-HOTS, not YEAH-chets). She is moving and unloading. Plus she recently broke an arm in three places, which is complicating everything.
There is some good equipment available.

Contact Kay if you are interested in anything. I don't think she is currently on this list.

Carol
Eugene, OR