Re: [BKARTS] Hot Foil Pens

I have a few of the hot foil pens and do like them for occasional use.   The
plastic points may be modified by sanding so I've made a small dot, a large
dot, and a small dash.  In essence they are not different from simple brass
tools.

Pros:  (a) they heat up quickly without a separate heat source and (b) they
can be held and used in a pen-like manner.

Cons: (a) edges less crisp than traditional tooling and (b) batteries.

Applications: (a) quick touch-up where a very small piece of foil didn't
adhere, (b) free form tooling, and (c) fun tool for classroom use.

Good luck!