[BKARTS] Aloha. You got a problem with that?

New York to Hawaii: I will be giving a lecture and a bunch of
workshops, first in Honolulu and then in Maui, starting January 2. The
workshop in Honolulu is filling up fast, but there's plenty of room in
Maui for two short classes, one on quill-cutting and the other on
medieval binders and water-gilding.

The lectures are free: I'm going to talk about the relationship between
medieval technical know-how and our present economic/political/cultural
system.

For more information contact ckhewhok@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for Honolulu
and lindad@xxxxxxxxxxxx for Maui.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe