Re: [BKARTS] Aloha. You got a problem with that?

hi,

....I'm going to talk about the relationship between
medieval technical know-how and our present economic/political/cultural
system.....

this seems very interesting, and as I am not able to get out to Maui so soon
:) would there ne any chance you are able to "type up" your lecture notes -
or summaries of your lecture notes?

I am indeed very intersted in the relationship you have put forward.

regards

Paul B.

--
Paul Bettinson