[BKARTS] leaving books to be found

I was recently telling someone about the idea of leaving a book somewhere to be found, read and passed on.

There's a name for this and a website to register the book and where it's left but I can't find it now.  What is the name or web address?  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks for any direction you can give me,

Cathy Dery