From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of CDery
Sent: Sunday, December 18, 2005 10:33 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] leaving books to be found

I was recently telling someone about the idea of leaving a book somewhere to
be found, read and passed on.

There's a name for this and a website to register the book and where it's
left but I can't find it now.  What is the name or web address?  Does this
sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks for any direction you can give me,

Cathy Dery