Re: [BKARTS] leaving books to be found

bookcrossing
n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up and read by others, who then do likewise.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/

I was recently telling someone about the idea of leaving a book somewhere to be found, read and passed on.

There's a name for this and a website to register the book and where it's left but I can't find it now. What is the name or web address? Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Cathy Dery