Van: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]Namens BOOK_ARTS-L
automatic digest system
Verzonden: maandag 19 december 2005 6:00
Aan: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 17 Dec 2005 to 18 Dec 2005 (#2005-351)

Topics of the day:

  1. leaving books to be found (3)

Date:    Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:32:41 -0800
From:    CDery <cdery@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: leaving books to be found

I was recently telling someone about the idea of leaving a book =
somewhere to be found, read and passed on.

There's a name for this and a website to register the book and where =
it's left but I can't find it now.  What is the name or web address?  =
Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks for any direction you can give me,

Cathy Dery

                                   =20

------------------------------

The website you're probably looking for is:
http://www.bookcrossing.com/

Laura Mappin
laura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
maker of crocheted books, soon to be posted on this site of crocheted items,
including body parts:
www.bauboroars.com (use discretion)

n. the practice of leaving a book in a public place to be picked up
and read by others, who then do likewise.

http://www.bookcrossing.com/