Re: [BKARTS] Aloha. You got a problem with that?

Aloha!

I recently moved to Hawaii and was wondering about any bookbinding
happenings and along comes this opportunity...Here is a link of the
courses - click on Adult Classes and scroll down a little bit...

http://www.huinoeau.com/programframe.htm

I hope to be there for some of them! Anybody else around here?

aloha,
-rob