[BKARTS] Artist sketchbooks

Hi! I know this is another off-topic, but I liked Betty's post.

  I keep a sketchbook for a year and two months, and I'm so
  excited with this activity! But I never read a book about ths subject,
  neither saw another artist's skecthbook.

  Can you please recomend me any book about sketchbooking,
  or with artist's sketches?

  Lucas - l_albergaria@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Betty Bright <bright@xxxxxxx> escreveu:
  This is a bit off-topic, and apologies for cross-posting, but I am
investigating the artist biography, and I would appreciate it if list
members would pass along their favorites, along with their thoughts as to
what ingredients contributed to its success.

Many thanks,

Betty Bright

See for full information