From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Lucas
Albergaria
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2005 9:49 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Artist sketchbooks

Hi! I know this is another off-topic, but I liked Betty's post.

  I keep a sketchbook for a year and two months, and I'm so
  excited with this activity! But I never read a book about ths subject,
  neither saw another artist's skecthbook.

  Can you please recomend me any book about sketchbooking,
  or with artist's sketches?

  Lucas - l_albergaria@xxxxxxxxxxxx