[BKARTS] Holiday Greetings from Studio on the Square

This month marks one year that we opened our Studio
doors to the public.  It has been a great time meeting
incredible people and seeing the progress of the
amazing artwork produced during  our printing and book
arts intensive workshops.  Thank you all for your
support and for your interest in keeping the tradition
of letterpress printing alive!

Wishing you all a lovely holiday season and an
Inspiring, Creative 2006!

Best,
Mindy
Mindy Belloff

STUDIO-ON-THE-SQUARE
An Intimate Setting for Learning
Book Arts, Printing, & Printmaking Workshops
32 Union Square East, #310, NYC
Subway:  4, 5, 6, L, R to Union Square
Ph: 917-412-4134
www.StudioOnTheSq.com