Re: [BKARTS] artist's biographies & sketchbooks

I have lately been enjoying
Twyla Tharp's "The Creative Habit - Learn it and Use it for Life" and
Huck Scarry's "Venice Sketchbook - Impressions, Seasons, encounters & pigeons".

Also read and recommend
"Daybook, the Journey of an Artist" by Anne Truitt and
"A Trail Through Leaves, the Journal as a Path to Place" by Hannah Hinchman.

I enjoyed this thread, I will add a lot of these books to my reading list for the coming year.

Christine