Re: [BKARTS] artist's biographies & sketchbooks

I've also enjoyed this thread.

Tharp's book is very good and worth re-reading. I read Anne Truitt's book several years ago, and liked it thoroughly. As I am moving and drastically reducing the number of books I'm keeping, Truitt's "Daybook" went to the "keepers" shelf on the first sort.

Carol
Eugene, OR
=====