Re: [BKARTS] Artist's Diary/Sketchbook/Biography

I am coming in late. Perhaps someone else has already mentioned this. Mark Rothko anthology of his writings found and put together by his son. Do not have it with me here, but it sits by my bedside at home. Think the title is "the nature of Art".

Mimi Chen Ting
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth Steiner" <steiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 9:30 PM
Subject: Artist's Diary/Sketchbook/Biography

"DRAWN FROM LIFE- John Olsen" Published by Duffy and Snellgrove Sydney.( ISBN 1875989 17X) is a fascinating collection of diary material, sketches and even an occasional recipe.
John Olsen is one of Australia's greatest painters as well as a great raconteur. A good read and insight into a painters life in Australia.
Elizabeth Steiner
Auckland
New Zealand