[BKARTS] online bookbinding video

I don't think this has been mentioned on the list, but pardon the duplication if it has.

I was playing around with Yahoo's video searching and happened across this fun bookbinding video originally part of the "Americans At Work" series by the AFL-CIO. It shows the operations of a trade/library bindery of the time, with that wonderful dramatic narration used in many of those old educational videos. Some of the interesting parts were marbling the book edges, the rotating guillotine, and the incredibly bored women doing incredibly boring work. It runs over 13 minutes, so depending on the quality you want, it can be a big file.

http://www.archive.org/details/Bookbind1961

Kevin Driedger
Lansing, Mich.