Re: [BKARTS] Sketchbooks

Hi Paul!
  Incredibly, I have never heard about Maria Sybilla Merian...

  Thanks for the indications! I'll try to buy them all...!

  Lucas - l_albergaria@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul T Werner <paul.werner@xxxxxxx> escreveu:
  Lucas, you've left out the best: Maria Sybilla Merian, who traveled all
over Suriname sketching bugs with her teenage daughter (eew, Mom!
bugs!) circa 1699.

Paul T Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language
DRAGONSBLOOD AND ASHES, a project to research and practice the
techniques of the medieval scribe

See for full information