[BKARTS] Christmas brought new Bookbinding Books!

Hello Everyone,
  As you know I'm getting to the end of Bookbinding and the Care of Books  1902 it's almost all online now. But don't worry, I have three new  bookbinding books I'm going to add to my website  www.aboutbookbinding.com. I wanted to take a poll to see which one you  wanted me to put up next.

  1. The Binding of Books - An essay in the history of gold-tooled bindings by Herbert P. Horne 1894.

  2. A Book for All Readers designed  as an aid to the coolection, use, and preservation of books and the  formaiton of public and pribate libraries by Ainsworth Rand Spofford  1900.

  3.Bookbinding for Beginners by Florence O. Bean 1914.

  Thanks for everyones input.
  Marcus
  www.lostcrafts.com