[BKARTS] digitizing

I have designed a digitizing system for printed and fine art material. The project for which this was designed did not materialize so I need to find a new home for this. It is based on a 16 megapixel digital back (which can be upgraded all the way to 35 megapixels) and a strobe lighting system. It was designed to be portable, but can also be used in a studio setting. The equipment is on a lease so I'm looking for someone interested in assuming the lease from me.

More details on the system are available here:
http://camera.digitalguitararchive.com

--
Robert Coldwell
robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxx