To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2005 3:50 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] Christmas brought new Bookbinding Books!

Hello Everyone,
As you know I'm getting to the end of Bookbinding and the Care of Books 1902 it's almost all online now. But don't worry, I have three new bookbinding books I'm going to add to my website www.aboutbookbinding.com. I wanted to take a poll to see which one you wanted me to put up next.

1. The Binding of Books - An essay in the history of gold-tooled bindings by Herbert P. Horne 1894.

2. A Book for All Readers designed as an aid to the coolection, use, and preservation of books and the formaiton of public and pribate libraries by Ainsworth Rand Spofford 1900.

3.Bookbinding for Beginners by Florence O. Bean 1914.

 Thanks for everyones input.
 Marcus
 www.lostcrafts.com