[BKARTS] rubberstamp article

My article on carving and printing rubberstamps is scheduled to appear in
the next issue of the paper-crafts quarterly Bound and Lettered (vol.5,
no.1) this January and may be of interest to some listserv members.  It
includes four of the 18 images that I made as chapter headings for the
young-adult novel The Telling Pool (Harry Abrams, pub.) and has a section on
the use of stamps in artist's books.