Re: [BKARTS] > Subject: THE BIBLIOTHECA ALEXANDRINA BIENNAL--question

On 12/28/05 12:00 AM, "BOOK_ARTS-L automatic digest system"
<LISTSERV@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Date:    Tue, 27 Dec 2005 01:34:40 -0500
> From:    Randolph Huebsch <rahuebsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: THE BIBLIOTHECA ALEXANDRINA  BIENNAL--question
>
> I have heard lately about the THE BIBLIOTHECA
> ALEXANDRINA SECOND INTERNATIONAL BIENNAL FOR THE ARTIST'S BOOK.
>
> Has anyone shown in the first one, and if so, what was your experience?
>
> Thanks.

I showed in the first biennial.  I didn't attend the show but the jpegs I
received looked good.  All books were donated to the library and just today
I received a formal certificate of thanks.

- Robbin Ami Silverberg
Dobbin Books, NY