Re: [BKARTS] Christmas brought new Bookbinding Books!

Hi Paul,
  Thanks for the suggestions, those are all great ideas.   Unfortunately there's only 24 hours in a day and I have a real job 8 of  those. lol ;)

  Marcus
  http://www.lostcrafts.com
  http://www.aboutbookbinding.com

Paul Bettinson <paul.bettinson@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  i very much like the idea of "lostcrafts" website, very interesting indeed.
As a teacher I will definately refering back to this website in the near
future.

Maybe you could add a few old computer programming tools on your site, as
programming is becoming to be known as a craft...and hand drawn animation
too a lost craft if you considered black smithing...

:)

--
Paul Bettinson
Postboks 4703 Sofienberg