[BKARTS] "Words for the New Year" at SFCB on Jan 2

At the San Francisco Center for the Book on Monday Jan 2, 2006, 1-3 pm
Words for the New Year
Create a talisman for the coming year. Sip a cup of tea. Relax and enjoy
Georgianna's simple ceremony for gathering words and images that reflect
your hopes and wishes. In this way we celebrate our 10th year of
fellowship, work and play at the San Francisco Center for the Book.

Directions to the Center are available at
http://www.sfcb.org/html/location.html
More information is available on the SFCB website http://www.sfcb.org