Re: [BKARTS] Christmas brought new Bookbinding Books!

yes i know exactly what you mean about work culture that splits our time in
such a severe manner - all the very best to you in 2006 and maybe I can help
you out with the traditional ANIMATION book upload to lostcrafts.com one
day!---

regards

Paul

--