Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding and the Care of Books "Finished!" and the new book is.....

Alan,
  Thats really odd!
  I have the same version IE as you and it looks fine?
  Strange!

  Marcus
  http://www.lostcrafts.com
  http://www.aboutbookbinding.com

Alan Shalette <AlShal@xxxxxxx> wrote:  Marcus:

My copy of IE is Version 6.0.2900.2180
running under Win XP SP2. As far as I know,
it is the latest available version with the latest
available updates.

I've had similar problems and have found that they
must be compensated for in html etc. coding. Web
page coding must recognize what browser, screen
resolution, fonts, etc. users have and coding logic
provided for different environments.

Reasonably competent books about html coding
make the point throughout.

They also recognize that different browsers use
different versions and subsets of html code. There
are few universal standards.

With Moxilla Firefox your pages look fine. In my
case, what looks fine on IE, looks horrible with
Firefox.

Alan Shalette