Re: [BKARTS] Bookbinding and the Care of Books "Finished!" and the new book is.....

Dear HBC Mewmbers,

Here is the last of Bookbinding and the Care of Books.

JANUARY MEETING:  We will be meeting on MONDAY, JANUARY 9TH at the BOOK CLUB
of CALIFORNIA, 312 Sutter Street, San Francisco.  A panel of some of the
best of our best book conservators, repairers, restorers and binders will be
giving a USEFUL and INFORMATIVE DISCUSSION and DEMONSTRATION on:

BOOK REPAIR:  What can be done;
            What shouldn't be done;
             Why it takes so long

Reception 5:00 pm, Program 7:00 pm

JOIN US!

Judy Houghteling

Subject: Bookbinding and the Care of Books "Finished!" and the new book
is.....

I put the rest of Bookbinding and the Care of Books online. Here is the link
to the index. http://www.aboutbookbinding.com/Bookbinding-20.html

  Also, the polls are in and it looks like the next book will be number 3
Bookbinding for Beginners by Florence Bean.

  Thanks for all the suggestions.
  Marcus
  http://www.lostcrafts.com
  http://www.aboutbookbinding.com