[BKARTS] Beds versus Alphabets

Scott-
I question why BEDS or MANHOLES are so much more interesting and
conceptual than what you call "mediocre" ALPHABETS?
Your own work seems to be concerned with letter and linear forms.

I'm saddened that you don't see the innovative content that
I see when I see a book arts show.

If artist books are not taken seriously, why do you make them?

Alice
A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com