[BKARTS] Convivio Book of Days: January

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

A new year, a new month, a new page to the ongoing Convivio Book of Days: January, a month of things new and ancient. Click on the "Book of Days" link at our homepage:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

Our image this month is a printerly one: we received permission from Dan Waters and Hal Garneau at The Indian Hill Press, Martha's Vineyard, to reproduce on our January page their wonderful linocut/letterpress broadside holiday greeting from 2004. Seth and I were absolutely astounded when this piece arrived in the mail and opened it and unfolded it. We have quite a lot of broadsides in our personal collection, but this one's definitely on our list of broadsides to frame. We think you'll like it, too, and we're really excited to share it with you all.

A good, and creative, new year for us all.
John & Seth

Convivio Bookworks
Book and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
http://www.conviviobookworks.com