[BKARTS] Book Arts Workshops in South Florida

Book Arts & Letterpress Lists:

We've got four Book Arts workshops slated for the coming months here at the Jaffe Collection at Florida Atlantic University's Wimberly Library in Boca Raton, Florida, where the current temperature is a balmy and sunny 84F.

	Emily Martin: Cross-Structure Binding
	Saturday, January 28

	Emily Martin: Secret Belgian Binding
	Sunday, January 29

	Carol Todaro: word&image
	Saturday & Sunday, February 11 & 12

	John Cutrone: Essential Edition Binding
	Saturday, March 11

Full details, as well as a downloadable registration form, are available at our new easy to remember website domain:

http://www.jaffecollection.org

Just click on the "workshops" link. You can also download our newest Folio newsletter while you're there, released just last week. And if you require more information, send me an email offlist. No guarantees the 80 degree temps will hold out for late January and February, but even our colder days are pretty hard to beat.

John Cutrone
Book Arts Coordinator
The Arthur & Mata Jaffe Collection: Books as Aesthetic Objects
Boca Raton, Florida