Re: [BKARTS] FOR SALE: Richard Minsky

Just come on down to the Pawley's Island Area of sunny South Carolina
.......you will find something to... do, eh? write another book and hang out at
the cool bookstore in Pawley's Island, SC...
it is lovely here, warm and inviting. The politics are mildly annoying to horrifying
at times, but this is the state of the world, not just the Southeastern part of the U.S.
The great thing is the magnolias are as big as dogs. The sand is still real sand, not that sticky
orange stuff you find on the Island of Oahu...eek, what IS that?

I can tell you that you can buy a place for cash for what you will probably make on your
real estate deal up north...there are NO bargains up there and they are fast disappearing here
...I noticed on my last visit to the beach that the cheapest 2nd row (from ocean) house is now
about 700,000.00 I will bet you can't FIND a house in the NE for that amount, not in Boston, Newton,
Cambridge or anywhere remotely near the city, much less near water.

There are many like you here judging from your photo: white topped,
but from your vita, young at heart and mind. And, my friend, there is much to be done here.
We need you; they don't.

If you were just  kidding, think again. I would never ever go back to the harsh climates, the
demands to live like a hustler day to day in the big city, competing for space at every moment, and every hour and always wishing I were somewhere quiet. My blood pressure dropped 20 points when I came to the South. No kidding.

Cheers,

Susan Magnolia

>>> minsky@xxxxxxxxxx 01/05/06 8:49 AM >>>
Mild to warm coastal climate preferred, all situations considered.

Resume at http://minsky.com/resume.htm

--
Richard
http://minsky.com