Re: [BKARTS] competition book details ??????

Gavin,

Perhaps you can find it in the archives. I vaguely recall the entry but I did not keep the posting either.

http://www.philobiblon.com - then click on

Book_Arts-L Archive (on the left column)

- Christine

a couple of weeks ago there was a posting calling for
entries into a design binding exhibition ,
comp.etc.......i accidentally trashed the mail and
cant remember where or what exactly it was for , but i
do know that the text was poetry , and the deadline
was febuary , and it waslimited to about 100 copies
can anyone help refresh my memory????
gavin