[BKARTS] Desperately Seeking Paper

Desperately Seeking Paper,

I could be happy with one sheet as long as it's cobalt blue, with
firework-like circular clusters of metallic pimples. Possibly from India.

Needs to be compatible for BALLROOM. See photo @
http://www.alicesimpson.com/books/marcballroom.html

Can't go on without it. Contact me off-line to see if we're a match.

Please, no candlelight or walks on the beach.

A L I C E * S I M P S O N
D A N C E M A R A T H O N
WEBSITE:www.alicesimpson.com