[BKARTS] Spring Folders

I just ran into a question from another bookbinder here which had me stumped.
In germany, there is a lot of use of spring folders, the kind which as you open them you fold both board backwards and that opens the springloaded spine so you can insert a stack of pages, after closed, the pages are secured in place through the spring.

Which company here makes the machine or the supplies to build such ?
Otherwise he can order the stuff from germany.

L.A Book Arts, Inc.
The Custom Bindery
Krause Intaglio
310.360.7265